Program Educational Objectives
The students of Department of MCA will be able to:
- To progress for their career in software industries, academic and research institutions
and other areas where computer applications are deployed or become a software entrepreneur,
through quality education.
- Promote use of open source technology and motivate to develop innovative software
development skills and control piracy.
- Develop critical thinking, communication, teamwork, and leadership skills necessary
to function productively and professionally.
- Induce self-directed, experiential and lifelong learning for contemporary software
- Develop sufficient awareness of the societal impact of technology and of the ethical
issues in computer science to make decisions regarding their personal and professional