The students of MCA from our college will have:
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematical, algorithmic, and computing principles
appropriate to the discipline.
- Demonstrate fluency in high level programming..
- Ability to apply analysis, design, development, and testing principles in the construction
of software systems.
- Ability to document software projects as per industry norms.
- Ability to choose appropriate set of computer aided software engineering tools for
software application development.
- An ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, with a range of audiences.
- Ability to effectively write research document.
- Ability to function effectively as a member of a team assembled to undertake a common
goal and in particular project based team work.
- Ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- Comprehend and analyze both legal and ethical issues involving the use of computing
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.